Welcome to Nolo's Vermont Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Vermont-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Vermont's government, and more.
Vermont Code - Search or browse the official online version of Vermont laws.
Vermont Laws and Legal Information - The latest Vermont law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Vermont
- Small Claims Court in Vermont
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Vermont
- Workplace Smoking
Vermont Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Vermont politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Vermont Governor
- Vermont Attorney General
- Vermont State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Vermont
- U.S. Senate Members - Vermont
Vermont Court Information - Learn about the Vermont court system and find your local courthouse.
Vermont Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Vermont's highest court.
Vermont Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Vermont government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Vermont - Locate a Vermont lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: