Welcome to Nolo's Utah Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Utah-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Utah's government, and more.
Utah Code - Search or browse the official online version of Utah laws.
Utah Laws and Legal Information - The latest Utah law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Utah
- Small Claims Court in Utah
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Utah
- Workplace Smoking
Utah Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Utah politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Utah Governor
- Utah Attorney General
- Utah State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Utah
- U.S. Senate Members - Utah
Utah Court Information - Learn about the Utah court system and find your local courthouse.
Utah Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Utah's highest court.
Utah Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Utah government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Utah - Locate a Utah lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: