South Carolina Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to South Carolina's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's South Carolina Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's South Carolina-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about South Carolina's government, and more.
South Carolina Code - Search or browse the official online version of South Carolina laws.
South Carolina Laws and Legal Information - The latest South Carolina law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in South Carolina
- Small Claims Court in South Carolina
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in South Carolina
- Workplace Smoking
South Carolina Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about South Carolina politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- South Carolina Governor
- South Carolina Attorney General
- South Carolina State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - South Carolina
- U.S. Senate Members - South Carolina
South Carolina Court Information - Learn about the South Carolina court system and find your local courthouse.
South Carolina Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from South Carolina's highest court.
South Carolina Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of South Carolina government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in South Carolina - Locate a South Carolina lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: