Pennsylvania Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Pennsylvania's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Pennsylvania Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Pennsylvania-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Pennsylvania's government, and more.
Pennsylvania Code - Search or browse the official online version of Pennsylvania laws.
Pennsylvania Laws and Legal Information - The latest Pennsylvania law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Pennsylvania
- Small Claims Court in Pennsylvania
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Pennsylvania
- Workplace Smoking
Pennsylvania Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Pennsylvania politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Pennsylvania Governor
- Pennsylvania Attorney General
- Pennsylvania State Legislature; Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Senate Members - Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Court Information - Learn about the Pennsylvania court system and find your local courthouse.
Pennsylvania Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Pennsylvania's highest court.
Pennsylvania Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Pennsylvania government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Pennsylvania - Locate a Pennsylvania lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: