Welcome to Nolo's Ohio Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Ohio-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Ohio's government, and more.
Ohio Code - Search or browse the official online version of Ohio laws.
Ohio Laws and Legal Information - The latest Ohio law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Ohio
- Small Claims Court in Ohio
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Ohio
- Workplace Smoking
Ohio Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Ohio politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Ohio Governor
- Ohio Attorney General
- Ohio State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Ohio
- U.S. Senate Members - Ohio
Ohio Court Information - Learn about the Ohio court system and find your local courthouse.
Ohio Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Ohio's highest court.
Ohio Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Ohio government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Ohio - Locate a Ohio lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: