Welcome to Nolo's North Carolina Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's North Carolina-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about North Carolina's government, and more.
North Carolina Code - Search or browse the official online version of North Carolina laws.
North Carolina Laws and Legal Information - The latest North Carolina law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in North Carolina
- Small Claims Court in North Carolina
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in North Carolina
- Workplace Smoking
North Carolina Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about North Carolina politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- North Carolina Governor
- North Carolina Attorney General
- North Carolina State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - North Carolina
- U.S. Senate Members - North Carolina
North Carolina Court Information - Learn about the North Carolina court system and find your local courthouse.
North Carolina Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from North Carolina's highest court.
North Carolina Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of North Carolina government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in North Carolina - Locate a North Carolina lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: