Welcome to Nolo's New Mexico Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's New Mexico-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about New Mexico's government, and more.
New Mexico Code - Search or browse the official online version of New Mexico laws.
New Mexico Laws and Legal Information - The latest New Mexico law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in New Mexico
- Small Claims Court in New Mexico
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in New Mexico
- Workplace Smoking
New Mexico Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about New Mexico politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- New Mexico Governor
- New Mexico Attorney General
- New Mexico State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - New Mexico
- U.S. Senate Members - New Mexico
New Mexico Court Information - Learn about the New Mexico court system and find your local courthouse.
New Mexico Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from New Mexico's highest court.
New Mexico Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of New Mexico government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in New Mexico - Locate a New Mexico lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: