Nebraska Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Nebraska's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Nebraska Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Nebraska-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Nebraska's government, and more.
Nebraska Code - Search or browse the official online version of Nebraska laws.
Nebraska Laws and Legal Information - The latest Nebraska law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Nebraska
- Small Claims Court in Nebraska
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Nebraska
- Workplace Smoking
Nebraska Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Nebraska politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Nebraska Governor
- Nebraska Attorney General
- Nebraska State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Nebraska
- U.S. Senate Members - Nebraska
Nebraska Court Information - Learn about the Nebraska court system and find your local courthouse.
Nebraska Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Nebraska's highest court.
Nebraska Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Nebraska government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Nebraska - Locate a Nebraska lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: