Missouri Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Missouri's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Missouri Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Missouri-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Missouri's government, and more.
Missouri Code - Search or browse the official online version of Missouri laws.
Missouri Laws and Legal Information - The latest Missouri law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Missouri
- Small Claims Court in Missouri
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Missouri
- Workplace Smoking
Missouri Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Missouri politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Missouri Governor
- Missouri Attorney General
- Missouri State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Missouri
- U.S. Senate Members - Missouri
Missouri Court Information - Learn about the Missouri court system and find your local courthouse.
Missouri Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Missouri's highest court.
Missouri Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Missouri government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Missouri - Locate a Missouri lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: