Michigan Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Michigan's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Michigan Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Michigan-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Michigan's government, and more.
Michigan Code - Search or browse the official online version of Michigan laws.
Michigan Laws and Legal Information - The latest Michigan law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Michigan
- Small Claims Court in Michigan
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Michigan
- Workplace Smoking
Michigan Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Michigan politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Michigan Governor
- Michigan Attorney General
- Michigan State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Michigan
- U.S. Senate Members - Michigan
Michigan Court Information - Learn about the Michigan court system and find your local courthouse.
Michigan Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Michigan's highest court.
Michigan Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Michigan government and the rights of its citizens.
Michigan Libraries That Carry Nolo Books - Locate a library in Michigan that carries Nolo's legal books.
Find an Attorney in Michigan - Locate a Michigan lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: