Welcome to Nolo's Maryland Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Maryland-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Maryland's government, and more.
Maryland Code - Search or browse the official online version of Maryland laws.
Maryland Laws and Legal Information - The latest Maryland law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Maryland
- Small Claims Court in Maryland
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Maryland
- Workplace Smoking
Maryland Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Maryland politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Maryland Governor
- Maryland Attorney General
- Maryland State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Maryland
- U.S. Senate Members - Maryland
Maryland Court Information - Learn about the Maryland court system and find your local courthouse.
Maryland Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Maryland's highest court.
Maryland Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Maryland government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Maryland - Locate a Maryland lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: