Kentucky Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Kentucky's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Kentucky Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Kentucky-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Kentucky's government, and more.
Kentucky Code - Search or browse the official online version of Kentucky laws.
Kentucky Laws and Legal Information - The latest Kentucky law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Kentucky
- Small Claims Court in Kentucky
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Kentucky
- Workplace Smoking
Kentucky Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Kentucky politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Kentucky Governor
- Kentucky Attorney General
- Kentucky State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Kentucky
- U.S. Senate Members - Kentucky
Kentucky Court Information - Learn about the Kentucky court system and find your local courthouse.
Kentucky Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Kentucky's highest court.
Kentucky Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Kentucky government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Kentucky - Locate a Kentucky lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: