Welcome to Nolo's Hawaii Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Hawaii-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Hawaii's government, and more.
Hawaii Code - Search or browse the official online version of Hawaii laws.
Hawaii Laws and Legal Information - The latest Hawaii law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Hawaii
- Small Claims Court in Hawaii
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Hawaii
- Workplace Smoking
Hawaii Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Hawaii politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Hawaii Governor
- Hawaii Attorney General
- Hawaii State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Hawaii
- U.S. Senate Members - Hawaii
Hawaii Court Information - Learn about the Hawaii court system and find your local courthouse.
Hawaii Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Hawaii's highest court.
Hawaii Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Hawaii government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Hawaii - Locate a Hawaii lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: