Welcome to Nolo's Alaska Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Alaska-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Alaska's government, and more.
Alaska Code - Search or browse the official online version of Alaska laws.
Alaska Laws and Legal Information - The latest Alaska law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Alaska
- Small Claims Court in Alaska
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Alaska
- Workplace Smoking
Alaska Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Alaska politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Alaska Governor
- Alaska Attorney General
- Alaska State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Alaska
- U.S. Senate Members - Alaska
Alaska Court Information - Learn about the Alaska court system and find your local courthouse.
Alaska Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Alaska's highest court.
Alaska Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Alaska government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Alaska - Locate a Alaska lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: