Welcome to Nolo's Tennessee Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Tennessee-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Tennessee's government, and more.
Tennessee Code - Search or browse the official online version of Tennessee laws.
Tennessee Laws and Legal Information - The latest Tennessee law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Tennessee
- Small Claims Court in Tennessee
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Tennessee
- Workplace Smoking
Tennessee Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Tennessee politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Tennessee Governor
- Tennessee Attorney General
- Tennessee State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Tennessee
- U.S. Senate Members - Tennessee
Tennessee Court Information - Learn about the Tennessee court system and find your local courthouse.
Tennessee Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Tennessee's highest court.
Tennessee Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Tennessee government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Tennessee - Locate a Tennessee lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: