We understand that your family law matter is foremost in your mind at all times. As a result, we treat each case with the care and diligence we would treat our own family member's problems.
Our goal is to assist you in weighing all the legal options to come to a workable resolution for you through strong representation and responsive personal service using collaborative law or the traditional litigation process.
We can help you through all aspects of family law matters including divorce, child custody, child support, division of your marital estate, enforcement of visitation or child support, interstate enforcement of other state orders, grandparent'sÂ visitation rights, termination and adoptions, and more.
We represent clients in Tarrant, Dallas, Denton, Hood, and Parker counties.
The following is a list of services our firm routinely performs.
**All aspects of divorce including:
- Rights and responsibilities
- Child support
- Special needs children
- Social studies
- Obtaining psychological and drug testing for parents and children.
- Equitable splitting of the marital estate
- Determination of debt and equitable splitting of liabilities
- Preparation of all deed documents to transfer ownership of assets like residences, land, automobiles, retirement, stock and stock options
- Our firm routinely prepares for and attends mediations to settle our family law suits
**Post divorce enforcement of ordered obligations:
- Enforcement by contempt of failure to pay child support
- Enforcement of rights to access or possession of children
- Enforcement of parental rights duties and responsibilities to the other parent and the child.
- Enforcement of property divisions in a decree of divorce including but not limited to real property, retirement benefits, personal property, and money judgments.
**Special child issues:
- Interstate enforcement of foreign (non-Texas) custody and visitation orders from other states when child has become resident of Texas
- Grandparents' rights
- Establishing paternity and rights, duties and obligation of parents
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (otherwise known as Child Protective Services or CPS) involvement and/or Texas State Attorney General involvement such as allegations of physical or sexual abuse, license suspension, tax seizures and government enforcement of child support.
- Filing Motions for Lift of the Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy Court for the purposes of enforcing or securing child or spousal support.