We have been representing adults and children in Social Security Disability matters for over 20 years. We can help you nationally. 855-unable to work. We can help you at home as well. Ther eis never a fee until we win!!!
You are more than a number to us!
At the Law Offices of Ruch & Shipon based in Philadelphia, we find satisfaction in helping clients benefit from our experience. Our attorneys focus on practice areas in which they can offer exceptionally strong representation: Social Security Disability, personal injury claims, medical malpractice and child birth injuries.
What do we actually do:
1. We help you apply. The questions you put in the application could possibly make or break your case. One mistake can ruin your case. We help you apply and fill out the lengthy papers work.
2. Advise you along the way to strengthen your case.
3. Appeal your case if you get denied.
4. We obtain all the medical evidence to build your case. We pay for your medical evidence and if we lose you donât have to reimburse us. Many other firms make YOU pay for the records and if you donât they donât get them.
5. Represent you in your hearing (if one is required) with a licensed attorney who has experience with disability claims.
6. There is never a fee until you win. If you win, you will get monthly income and medical insurance until you are able to return to work or if you arenât able to return you will remain on Social Security Disability as long as you can provide Social Security with updated records proving you are still disabled.
In order to better serve the community, Ruch & Shipon maintains offices at several Philadelphia and Norristown area locations. We encourage you to call or come in for a free half hour consultation. You will be able to work directly with one of our lawyers, who will listen to your concerns, suggest actions you may want to consider, and give you valuable advice about your case. This initial consultation does not obligate you to any future use of our services. In fact, you don't even have to provide any personal information at the consultation. E-mail us, call us locally at (215) 708-1234, or call toll-free (855)unable to work to make an appointment. We return all calls within three business days. If you are not in the Philadelphia area, we can represent you in Social Security matters by phone, email, or mail.
In many situations, mistakes made early in the legal process create problems that are difficult to correct later. Contact an attorney :
ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ before you begin your application for Social Security benefits, if your application has been denied, or if you need help with an SSI/SSDI appeal. Our Social Security Disability attorneys can help you get the benefits you deserve. You pay no attorney fees unless we obtain benefits for you. Looking for representation in your Social Security case outside of Pennsylvania & New Jersey? Click here for USDISABILITY.COM.
ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢ as soon as possible after you are injured in an accident or if your claim for damages has been denied