Steve Vondran ("Attorney Steve") focused on intellectual property in law school at Whittier Law School. He took courses in trademark and copyright law, patents, sports and entertainment law. He also later worked for a .com technology company where he learned about the inner workings of a startup technology company. He later worked as a "Privacy consultant" for Experian where he became an expert in information privacy law, including the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, HIPAA, COPAA, and European Union Safe harbors. Join the revolution, give our firm a call at (877) 276-5084.
1. Federal trademark law & litigation
2. Federal copyright law & litigation
3. Intellectual property mediation
4. Entertainment law
5. Corporate law
6. Internet & eCommerce law
7. Crowdfunding law
8. Domain name disputes (UDRP)
9. Brand protection & online defamation
10. Privacy policies & social media policies
We have first hand knowledge working inside the technology industry (Attorney Steve met his wife at a software company) and we have extensive experience in social media marketing and we understand the need to market yourself on social media, and to protect your internet brand and intellectual property (i.e. your copyrights and trademarks). Why hire a stuffy law firm that has lawyers who have never been down in the business trenches. We know your issues, and understand the need to keep legal costs low. Join the revolution, give our firm a call at (877) 276-5084.
Our firm principles
1. We don't talk in legalease
2. We return your phone calls and emails promptly
3. We care about the customer experience
4. We understand the need to promote and protect you brand
5. Our goal is to make legal services affordable, and we offer flat rate fees, including for general corporate counsel legal services.
We have corporate counsel legal programs from as low as $395 per month. We understand that the law is something that every business must deal with, but is not always affordable. We strive to make the law more accessible, understandable, and affordable. We believe in access to affordable legal counsel and we are doing something to make that happen while other law firms continue on in the drudge of billable hours and the shocking legal bills that come with it. Join the revolution, give our firm a call at (877) 276-5084.
Our law firm differentiators
1. We use technology to improve the delivery of legal services
2. We seek to simplify, rather than confuse, the legal process
3. We work hard to help you succeed in your business and real estate ventures
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.