906 Olive Street - Suite 300
St. Louis MO 63101
Experienced General Practice Attorneys in Missouri
We Utilize the Best Approach to the Practice of Law and Maximize the Power of Our Partnerships.
A caring, helpful approach to legal services is worth little when your lawyer doesn't possess the skills and hands-on experience to resolve your legal problem. And the likelihood of having your legal challenge resolved successfully, quickly and cost-effectively is significantly diminished when your attorney fails to incorporate your input, answer your questions along the way, and put you at ease.
An Attorney Team Practicing in a Broad Range of Practice Areas - Do you or your business face legal challenges? When you hire the law firm of Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke, there is no need to change firms as your legal needs change. We have provided legal services across a broad range of issues for more than 30 years. We frequently build long-term relationships with our clients and work with them over years and decades to handle new legal issues as they arise. Our primary practice areas include:
* Business litigation, including disputes involving contracts, business dissolutions, tortious interference, defamation, employment contracts, and shareholder/partner disagreements
* Business planning, including the creation and formation of limited liability companies, C-corporations, S-corporations, sub-S corporations and partnerships
Divorce and family law, collaborative law and mediation, including challenges involving child support, child custody, prenuptial agreements, modifications, enforcement actions and alimony
* Employment law, including wrongful dismissal, employer retaliation, sexual harassment, whistle blowing, noncompete agreements, severance agreements and employment contracts
* Estate planning and probate, including wills, durable powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney, living wills, guardianships, conservatorships, living trusts, special needs trusts, probate litigation
Personal injury, wrongful death and workers' compensation, including injuries occurring from car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, premises liability/slip, trip-and-fall accidents, animal bites, workplace injuries and products liability accidents
* Real estate law, handling both real estate transactions and litigation, including quit title actions, landlord/tenant disputes, boundary disputes, ejectment actions and partition actions
* Property tax appeals/state and local (SALT)representation, representing firms in tax appeal hearings against tax authorities ranging from boards of equalization to state tax commissions
* Back Tax Liabilities - Negotiating settlements and payment plaans for Federal (IRS) and State (Missouri) taxes.
At the St. Louis law firm of Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke, we provide a combination of experience, teamwork and interactive client relationships to forge partnerships that achieve positive results and we have done so for more than 30 years. How? It's pretty simple really.
Experienced Attorneys Means Effective Legal Help - Each of the six members of our attorney team are partner level attorneys, meaning that your case will be handled by one or more skilled and experienced lawyers, not a junior attorney. Each attorney practices in different, but complementary areas and is available for consultation on any case brought into the office. From a probate matter to a business law issue, we bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the table when tackling any legal issue. In addition to our extensive casework-based experience, our firm:
* Is AV-rated*, the highest rating available under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.
* Is experienced in practicing in trial courts, administrative hearing courts, tax courts, courts of appeal and has presented cases all the way up to the Supreme Court of Missouri.
* Is skilled in investigating financial issues and business litigation because we have lawyers with backgrounds in business operations, accounting and tax.
*Includes lawyers who teach civil litigation, tort and personal injury law at Washington University Law School, Maryville University and the National Business Institute.
A Team Approach to Legal Practice - We have found that the best legal strategies are derived from open and honest communication with our clients in conjunction with our legal know-how. The back-and-forth exchange of ideas allows our attorneys to fully understand all the factors that affect our clients' legal issues and provide the personal attention each case deserves.
At UGBB the client is an integral part of the teamÃÂ i.e. a member of the partnership. We like to maximize these partnerships so that our clients can enjoy the full reach and value of our reasonable cost structure associated with their matter.
UGBB believes in the value of teamwork, not only with our clients, but between each of our lawyers. Our attorneys constantly tap each other's knowledge and strengths across complementary practices.
David Adam represents corporate and individual clients in a wide range of matters such as contracts, leases, employee disputes, mergers, insurance and related litigation. He has helped companies achieve benefits via appeals related to property and manufacturer taxes, sales/use and excise taxes along with consultation regarding registration and license matters. David can also defend against challenges initiated by State, Local and Federal tax departments in tax compliance controversies. He has served in corporate roles including those of Accounting Controller, Business Owner, Chief Financial Officer, and State and Local Tax Consultant. As a result, he appreciates what consumers of legal services seek. David has also served as a Board Member for various charitable and corporate entities in numerous industries.
David implements an interdisciplinary approach to his clients' legal matters by working closely with their client's executives, in-house counsel, operating personnel and other consultants. He also staffs matters with other attorneys at UGBB to leverage diverse experiences in business litigation, personal injury, divorce, real estate, trusts, wills and probate estates for purposes of planning and resolving disputes. David's varied experience combined with a spirit of collaboration, allow him to bring a comprehensive perspective to his clients' cases. As one of the firm's partners, he seeks practical, cost-effective resolutions, while keeping in mind the long-term implications of each matter.
Experienced General Practice Lawyers in Missouri
Helping Clients in the Short and Long Term - When you face a legal problem that demands effective and immediate legal counsel, we can help. And when you or your business needs ongoing legal counsel, or legal representation over time and across multiple practice areas, we can help. Why?
Because we are an established firm with more than 30 years of experience. Because we practice in a broad range of practice areas, from family and employment law to tax, business and real estate law. And because our knowledgeable, results-oriented legal representation encourages many of our clients to return over time as new legal challenges arise.
Taking the Time to Listen to You and Understand Your Legal Needs - Often, the first step to achieving a satisfactory resolution in a legal dispute is the simple act of explaining your problem to someone who will listen, validate your concerns and provide knowledgeable counsel and strategy suggestions.
At the St. Louis law firm of Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke, we have a welcoming and receptive attorney team and staff. We are pleased when clients open up, talk and share their concerns.
Once we understand your concerns, we can provide immediate and effective legal help, while always keeping your costs in mind. We can work with you to conduct a cost/benefit analysis to help you understand projected costs in relation to likely outcomes.
We work with a broad range of clients, from local families and small-business owners to CEOs and CFOs representing companies in Missouri and across the nation. For more information regarding our firm and your legal rights and options, contact our office.
Contact Us - For experienced legal services, contact Uthoff, Graeber, Bobinette & Blanke. We accept credit cards, are available for evening and weekend appointments, and are located in the heart of downtown St. Louis. To contact us, call 314-621-9550 and ask for Dave Adam or email him at email@example.com.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.