I started my own practice in 1997 and incorporated in 2010 when other attorneys were added to the team.
• Intellectual Property
• Restaurants, Bars and Bed & Breakfasts;
• Legacy Planning
I have written, consulted and prosecuted patents in many areas:
Golf devices, construction equipment, sinks, tools, consumer products, safety products, toys and games, nutraceuticals compositions and methods, product designs, manufacturing processes, computer products and methods, medical and dental devices, and infant-child products.
2300 Buffalo Road Building 100A
Rochester NY 14624
Primarily fixed fees that vary according to the service.
We accept Mastercard, Visa and IMS Barter.
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Mandarin Chinese, Malay, Indonesian, French, Thai, and Farsi.
The enthusiasm and energy of entrepreneurs and inventors is a great environment.
Legacy planning is a great way to put life into perspective and learn from those around me.
I encourage clients to self-educate and often provide resources for further guidance. I teach seminars on "do it yourself" topics for routine legal matters and filings.
This is a routine part of our typical work. By re-working their documents (as opposed to starting from scratch) it can sometimes reduce my time and therefore make my services more affordable. This is particularly advantageous for business contracts like non-disclosure or licensing agreements.
That is considered on a case-by-case basis and depends on both the issue and client. I am always striving to offer the best advice at a low cost to the client - without compromising quality of service.
I worked in management consulting for Fortune 500 companies in Manhattan before attending law school. After several years as a litigation attorney in Long Island, NY, I managed a public power company and municipal government in western NY for eight years. This technical experience in civil engineering, building construction, zoning, planning, high voltage power systems, property tax appraisal and municipal utilities has been a unique asset to licensing and patent work.
I have a broad technical background in diverse legal disciplines that facilitates a working knowledge in many areas.
• Education-based client counseling
• Practical, economic solutions to business challenges
• "The Big Picture," or a bird's eye view approach to business operations
I enjoy gourmet cooking and wine.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.