Tracy Law Firm, PA
Mark practices in the areas of social security disability and workers compensation law.
We are a small firm with a reputation for excellent professional legal representation.
- Free Initial Consultation?
- Services Offered For Fixed Fees?
No fee unless you win.
- Office Hours
8 AM - 5 PM
- Emergency After Hours
- Languages Spoken
- Social Security Disability
Tracy Law Firm wants to help you with your social security disability claim.The Social Security disability program is an insurance program, just like any other insurance policy, that provides a benefit for disabled workers. We help people make a claim for those benefits just as you make a claim for insurance benefits for a car accident or damage to your house.
We understand how difficult it is to suffer from a disability and we want to help.
How did your firm decide on the primary area of practice(s)?
We are in the business of helping people who are disabled and/or have been injured. That's why I became a lawyer.
What distinguishes your law firm from others?
We want to try to be the best law firm possible, not necessarily the biggest or most profitable. Excelling at handling cases is what will separate us from the pack.
- With more than three decades of experience helping people who are injured or disabled, Tracy Law Firm, PA has become a trusted source for reliable and consistent counsel just when individuals and families need it most. Over the years, we've built a steadfast reputation for helping with all aspects of Social Security Disability, workers' compensation and personal injury issues, providing guidance and representation based on our clients' specific needs and goals. We're here to answer all of your questions, following through with honest and upfront advice. If you're looking for an attorney you can depend on, don't hesitate to contact our firm.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.