The Law Office of Lawrence Gruner, Inc.

Years of Experience Helping Immigration and Bankruptcy Clients at Affordable Rates

Contact Us

Firm Overview

The Law Offices of Lawrence Gruner, Inc. has almost 20 years experience handling Immigration and Bankruptcy cases. This law firm has successfully handled hundreds of cases on behalf of hundreds of clients.
Lawrence Gruner is a Christian attorney who cares about his clients and their problems. He provides sympathetic representation for both bankruptcy and immigration clients.
Representation is usually done on a flat fee basis. The flat fee is among the lowest in the industry.
We have offices locations in Sacramento, Fairfield, Roseville, Stockton, Auburn, Grass Valley, Oakland, San Francisco, San Diego and Reno. We also handle cases in local areas like Nevada City, Vallejo, Vacaville, Benicia, Elk Grove, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Rocklin, Citrus Heights,Dixon,Davis, Woodland, San Bruno, Daly City, Millbrae, South San Francisco, San Mateo, Walnut Creek,Concord,Berkeley. For Immigration Cases we handle matters throughout California, the United States and the World.

Monthly payment arrangements are available. Representation may begin with a small deposit on your case. We accept Visa and Master Card.
Main Office

Law Office of Lawrence Gruner Inc.
10556 Combie Road #6501
Auburn  CA  95602

  • 888-801-6558
  • 916-509-7236
  • 530-268-8328

Other Offices

  • 1652 West Texas Street, 2nd Floor
    Fairifeld,  CA  94533
  • Roseville Location

    Roseville,  CA  95677

  • 425 Market Street , 22nd Floor
    San Francisco,  CA  94105
  • Sacramento Location
    9th Street
    Sacramento,  CA  95814

  • 5250 Claremont Drive
    Stockton,  CA  95207

  • Reno,  NV 

Lawrence Gruner

Immigration and Bankruptcy Attorney with 17 years experience.  


  • Bar Number: California State Bar
    California , 1993
  • Golden Gate University
    Juris Doctor , 1993
    San Francisco, CA
  • San Francisco State University
    Bachelor of Science Business Administration , 1990
    San Francisco, CA

Articles Written

When Can A Green Card Holder Apply For Naturalization?

Created On: 09/18/2011

If you received your permanent residence based on marriage to a US Citizen then you may apply for Naturalization now.

Can I File for a K-1 Fiancé Visa if My Fiancé Is Still Married?

Created On: 09/12/2011

A requirement for a K-1 Fiancé Visa is that both you and your fiancé are free to marry.

Do I Have to Meet My Fiance in Person Prior to Applying for a K-1 Fiance Visa?

Created On: 08/22/2011

There are several requirements in order to obtain a K1 (fiancé) visa. One of them is that you must have met your fiancé within 2 years of filing your K1 petition.

Ten Things to Know About Affidavits of Support

Created On: 08/19/2011

An applicant for a United States Visa may need a "sponsor" in the U.S. to ensure that they do not become dependent financially on the U.S. Government. The sponsor must submit an affidavit of support, which is a contract stating that the applicant will have adequate means of financial support while in the U.S.