We are a personal injury law firm located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. We handle serious injury and death cases throughout Missouri and Illinois. We are the only law firm to offer a Zero Risk Fee Guarantee. Visit our website for more information.
Our personal injury lawyers help those with serious injuries and families who have lost a loved one because of another persons' negligence. Our practice is concentrated on the following types of legal matters:
* Wrongful Death
* Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
* Hit and Runs
* Tractor Trailer Crashes
* Pedestrian Injuries
* Nursing Home Abuse
* Medical Malpractice
* Construction Injury
* School Bus Incidents
* Passenger Bus
* Slip and Falls
* Dangerous Premises Claims
* Product Liability (Defective Products)
* Pharmaceutical Litigation
* Defective Drugs / Medicine and Medical Devices
* Workers Compensation Claims
* Dog Bites
* Animal Attacks
* Plane and Helicopter Catastrophies
* Insurance Litigation
* Underinsured (UIM) and Uninsured Motorist (UM) Claims
* Railroad Accidents (FELA)
* Bicycle Accidents
* Brain Injuries
Attorney E. Ryan Bradley was named by the Missouri Lawyers Weekly as having the "Most Reported Wins." Ryan also has achieved the following:
* Induction into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates prior to the age of 30;
* 10.0 AVVO rating;
* AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell (highest possible);
* Many successful trials with results in excess of the policy limits; and
* Numerous successful appeals with published decisions in our client's favor.
1424 Washington Ave
Our law firm handles all types of auto crashes, including motorcycle accidents. We have expertise in finding and collecting all available insurance, including underinsured motorist (UIM) and uninsured motorist (UM) claims.
The Bradley Law Firm dedicates approximately 90% of its time to automobile crashes. Because we focus on this area of the law, we are aware of all current developments in Missouri and Illinois law. In fact, our firm was responsible for establishing current case law pertaining to Uninsured motorist claims in Missouri.
We recorded the highest verdict in the entire state of Missouri in 2012 for a car accident involving a paralyzed child and the wrongful death of the mother.
We offer a Zero Risk Fee Guarantee. Visit our website for more details.
The truck accident lawyers at The Bradley Law Firm have a proven track record of success in semi, tractor-trailer, straight truck, and bobtail crashes. We have secured numerous results in excess of $1,000,000 against trucking companies.
We handle truck crash cases in Missouri and Illinois. Our reputation for obtaining top results is well known and we are referred cases from defense trucking lawyers on a routine basis.
Recently, we took two separate wrongful death cases involving tractor trailers where the insurance company denied liability. In both cases, after our law firm's investigation, the both insurance companies paid the policy limits.
We have extensive knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulations and develop cases around carriers' violations of these laws.
Contact us for a free legal consultation.
The Bradley Law Firm's wrongful death lawyers help families who have lost a loved one because of another's negligence. We handle wrongful death claims against truck companies, negligent drivers, defective product manufacturers, and negligent doctors.
We handle wrongful death claims in both Missouri and Illinois.
Wrongful death cases are very complex and require someone with extensive legal knowledge to handle them properly.
We have recovered millions of dollars for families on wrongful death cases.
We offer a Zero Risk Fee Guarantee on all wrongful death cases. Visit our website for more information.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.