The Aguirre Law Firm
We are passionate about providing honest and cost effective immigration legal solutions the community can trust. We provide individual analysis of your case in order to attain the best results and to deliver services families can count on.
How do we help make legalizing your status easier?
We analyze your case to determine which immigration benefits you may qualify for
We discuss and determine the best approach to legalizing your status
We discuss and explain the process
We prepare and submit all necessary applications
We prevent unnecessary delays or rejections of your applications
We keep you informed of upcoming steps to be sure you are prepared
We answer any questions you have during your process
We represent you before USCIS, Court, or ICE
We use our experience to get you the best results efficiently and cost effectively
If you have questions about your legal immigration status, call us and schedule your appointment today! We hope to serve you soon
3807 Wilshire Blvd
The Aguirre Law Firm - Van Nuys
14518 Erwin St.
We specialize in deportation defense and family immigration matters.
- Bond request before Ice Officer and Court
- Request for Stay of Deportation
- Re-adjustment of Status with waivers if necessary
- Cancellation of Removal â Legal Permanent Residents and Nonresidents
- Defensive Asylum (with one year issue defense)
- Late Initial Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- 212(c) Relief
- 237(a)(1)(H) Wavier of Misrepresentation
- Prosecutorial Discretion
- Motions to Reopen and Reconsider Immigration Judge Order or Board of Immigration
- Appeals of decisions
- Appeals from Immigration Judgeâs decision
Silvia discovered her passion for counseling families while working during her youth with her parents, the company
- Bar Number: 254150
California , 2007