We at Taxsmith understand that the idea of battling the IRS on your own can be scary, but we are here to alleviate that fear and worry. We will carefully evaluate your case and establish a plan for your particular issues so that you can gain control.
TaxSmith's attorneys give your case the personal attention you need to fully resolve your case. No matter your location, you'll benefit from our experience in dealing with the IRS. We forge agreements that relieve the stress and worry of your problems and we won't stop until they are fully resolved.
* We are a LAW FIRM - Most tax resolution firms are just that, tax resolution companies. To be considered a law firm most states require that attorneys own the firm and most tax resolution companies are not owned by attorneys. We are not only attorney owned but also are bound by attorney-client privilege of confidentiality. This means that everything you tell us stays with us. Don't pay a salesperson that is telling you what you want for their commission, pay a law firm!
* We have offices in ALL 50 States - Most tax resolution companies cannot claim that representatives are in every state in the U.S.
* No Retainer or Hidden Fees - Once you review your case with us and the initial services remain the same the fee we quote you remains the same throughout the life of the case. This means there are no surprise monthly service charges or hourly-billed fees that you may not be prepared for.
* No Sub-Contracted Services - Many firms will contract with you and then sub-contract out with other companies to complete your case. Your entire case stays with your Taxsmith attorney the entire time so nothing gets lost in the mix of your case.
* No Breakups - Once your case is complete you will not have to breakup with Taxsmith. With our retainer service fee you can call your Taxsmith attorney or any other employee at ANY time after your case has been completed for any questions. If your financial case changes or you miss a payment due to unforeseen circumstances we will be there to take care of it ALL.
* Honest - We are not going to tell you what you want to hear, but what is going to be the best game plan for your particular tax case. Each person's tax case is a little different and because of that we have the knowledge and experience to resolve those issues.
* A Rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) we have NEVER had a complaint filed.
* All attorneys have a perfect rating with their state bar associations.
* Excellent rating for all attorneys with AVVO online attorney rating site.
* Excellent standing with the state Attorney General's office.
Main Office - Offices in ALL States (see below for add'l office locations)
4400 Marsh Landing Blvd. - Suite #2
Ponte Vedra Beach
We at Taxsmith understand that the idea of battling the IRS on your own can be scary, but we are here to alleviate that fear and worry. We will carefully evaluate your case and establish a plan for your particular issues so that you can gain control of yo
Many tax laws are so complex that it is generally recommended that you work with a seasoned tax attorney. If you are unsure what the best solution is or even what solutions are available, or if you simply do not have enough time to work directly with the IRS or your state to solve your particular tax case, please contact us directly for a free consultation to get on the right track to solve your tax problem.
Knowledge, Organization, Availability, Personal. You are not just a number in an overworked attorney and paralegal's inventory. All clients at Taxsmith have direct contact with the attorney and can contact her whenever they need to discuss questions about their case. At Taxsmith we are knowledgeable in dealing with IRS and state collection issues. If we cannot help you we will refer you to someone who can.
No large upfront fees or high pressure sales tactics. We are affordable and will meet or beat any other quotes. Every client will receive a free initial consultation so that we can determine what options are available for your particular case.
Flexible Schedule. Weekend and evening appointments are available and all clients can contact us any time day or night ~ unlike large firms that are only available from 9 to 5.
Guaranteed results. We treat people the same way we would want to be treated. If we think that we cannot help you, we will let you know. There are many companies out there that will promise to reduce your debts to "pennies on the dollar." While there are legitimate IRS programs for taxpayers who cannot pay, only the IRS can determine whether or not you are qualified.
Similarly, you should avoid any company that claims they can stop IRS collection efforts. Many companies state that once a power of attorney is filed all collection activities will stop. This is not true and taxpayers can still be hit with wage garnishments, bank levies and Federal tax liens. Many tax firms have sales representatives who will tell you what you want to hear so that they can gain commission on your sale. These sales people do not have a license at risk, unlike a licensed attorney. At Taxsmith we are here to honestly help you on the right path and we are available to talk to you about your case.
Angie founded TaxSmith, LLC after having worked for several years in the tax industry. She originally grew up in a small, rural town in North Carolina were she learned the value of working hard to succeed in life. Angie's father has worked in the hog farm business for years and her mother has been a hospice nurse for over 30 years. Her first job was working for her uncle in their family dry cleaners after school and on the weekends. It was Angie's parents who taught her that having the drive and putting the hours into work creates successful goals. She prides her success in life in the support that her family has continuously provided throughout the years.
Angie graduated magna cum laude from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill where she obtained her B.A. in Sociology and Psychology and minored in Gerontology. While at UNC she was a NCAA Cheerleader and member of the Alpha Kappa Delta National Honor Society. She attended Florida Coastal School of Law and is admitted to the Florida Bar, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Angie believes in treating people the way that she would be treated and that does not stop with how she treats her clients. She also promises to treat every client like family and always provide honest answers. Angie lives with her chocolate lab Miller Ann and silver lab Aria Skye who can frequently be found "working" at the office. Angie enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family, playing flag football and is a huge sports fan (football, basketball, golf, etc.), in particular the UNC Tarheels!
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.