Many of our lawyers were entrepreneurs, business people, and franchise professionals prior to becoming lawyers, so we approach the practice of law from the business person's perspective.
We will custom-tailor effective legal solutions for your small to medium-sized business. We provide the legal underpinnings essential to business success. Contact our business attorneys if you are:
* A successful business owner or entrepreneur with an exciting new business idea looking to expand through franchising.
* Anyone with a business agreement, commercial lease, or non-compete agreement that needs to be prepared, reviewed or renegotiated
* A business owner who is dissatisfied with his or her current legal adviser
* An individual purchasing a franchise business or a business owner who wants to franchise a successful business concept
* An individual wishing to purchase or a business owner who wants to sell a business
* A business owner with employees or looking to obtain employees
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.