Early in my career I worked for well-known bankruptcy firm where a client was treated like an account number and desperate people would have to wait months for their cases to be filed. I was convinced that it could be done better. I knew there had to be a better way to treat people with dignity and respect while providing them with sound advice, exceptional service, and top of the line bankruptcy representation. My vision became a reality in 1983 when I founded Rubinstein Law Firm.
Track record speaks for itself:
- 0 complaints = Ohio Bar Association
- 0 complaints = Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- "Rated A" on Better Business Bureau
- Member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
I handle all documentation preparation for my clients.
To understand bankruptcy law can be extremely confusing. While it's refreshing to speak with clients who have researched their case, my job is to help educate them in the choices they have.
Our firm's main strength is to provide expert advice while maintaining a high level of compassion. We care heavily for our clients. Bankruptcy can be embarrassing and emotionally trying. My job is to help alleviate this stress by giving you options to set you on a new financial path.
I began my bankruptcy career working for a large bankruptcy firm where people were treated like cattle instead of a human being. I didn't like that. Bankruptcy is one of those areas of law where a gentle hand and a compassionate heart is needed. So, I started practicing in 1983 and opened my own law firm in 2008. and focus on my attention on being empathetic to every client I work with.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.