Our firm was established in March of 2004 with the focus on workers compensation petitioner's claims, social security disability appeals, criminal defense cases and traffic court matters including DWI/DUI cases.Example cases
• I won a worker's compensation case where a worker injured his neck and back when a large box fell off a shelf and landed on him.
• I recently won a very difficult Social Security Disability Appeal for a man suffering from extreme Alzheimer's disease. I was able to prevail even though my client was mentally incapable of even appearing in court to testify.
• I had a criminal charge for passing a bad check dismissed against my client,
• I got a drug charge dismissed against my client.
• I recently won a DWI trial in a local traffic court.
117A North Union Avenue
Cranford NJ 07016
In both workers' compensation matters and social security cases, the fees are paid on a contingency basis with the maximum fee set by state and federal statute.
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Evening and weekend hours by appointment.
To help sick and injured people.
I think that a client MUST consult with a licensed attorney before attempting to take legal action on their own. Educating yourself is fine, but only a licensed attorney knows the nuances and ways to interpret the law that are essential to properly appearing in court.
I am willing to review documents.
I feel uncomfortable doing this since it leaves me open to bad feelings and possible malpractice claims (of which I have NEVER had) if the pro se litigant does not prevail when representing themselves in court.
Retired United States Navy Officer: After serving seventeen years, I retired as a Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Navy and then became a licensed attorney in New Jersey. I graduated from Cardozo School of Law in New York City, and was then employed by a few different law firms so that I could learn my craft. In 2004, I opened my own practice which now has a substantial presence throughout New Jersey.
My years as a Naval Officer made me a very serious person who works well under pressure and who is a self-starter. It also helped me become exposed to cultures around the world, which is very useful in a multicultural internationally oriented state like New Jersey.
I treat my clients with patience and respect no matter how ill, injured or distraught they may be.Personal interests:
I go bird watching in my free time.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.