You don't have to live with the stress of worrying about the future. At the Law Offices of Robert H. Fortunate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, we provide comprehensive legal, financial, health care and disability planning services. Together, we'll evaluate your situation, identify solutions and provide you with peace of mind.
Attorney Robert H. Fortunate and our office staff serve individuals, families and small business owners in the eastern suburbs of Detroit. Examples of the planning services we provide include:
- Drafting wills, trusts, financial powers of attorney and patient advocate designations
- Helping the elderly protect their assets from the high cost of nursing home or long-term care
- Representing people who need to be appointed the guardian and/or conservator of an elderly parent or disabled adult child
- Advising people who have been named the administrator of a family member's will in Michigan
- Representing administrators or beneficiaries in probate litigation such as will contests
- Helping car accident victims obtain full compensation for their injuries
- Appealing denied Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income claims
- Helping small business owners organize their businesses and plan for the next generation of ownership
21300 Mack Avenue
Grosse Point Woods
Robert H. Fortunate is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Detroit College of Law (now Michigan State University College of Law). His undergraduate degree is from The University of Michigan. He holds a certificate in probate and estate planning from the state of Michigan. He is a member of the Probate and Estate Planning, Elder Law and Disability Rights, Social Security for Lawyers, Workers Compensation and General Practice sections of the State Bar of Michigan. Mr. Fortunate is also a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives.
Robert H. Fortunate is licensed in all state and federal courts in Michigan. He has also appeared before and is licensed in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in Cincinnati, Ohio, the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago, Illinois, and the United States Tax Court. He is a past President of the Italian American Bar Association of Michigan.
Michigan State University College of Law
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.