My practice concentrates 100% on DUI Defense. Call me directly at 404-816-4440, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are the top-rated and most reviewed law office in Georgia. Our reviews can be found on AVVO. I have over 18 years of experience working with Georgia residents who turn to me to help them with their DUI case. As a former DUI Prosecutor, I understand both sides of the case and what you are facing. I put that experience to work for you everyday. I am available at 404-816-4440, 24 hours a day. That is the quickest way to contact me directly.
My practice has a reputation for providing aggressive DUI defense.
I am the founding attorney at my firm. Our office is dedicated to handling DUI cases throughout the State of Georgia. Since I became licensed to practice in Georgia I have been involved in resolving over 4,600 DUI cases. Every one of my clients works directly with me, with the assistance of my skilled legal team. We have a proven plan to get the best possible results in your case.
To see an extensive listing of resolved DUI Cases visit: case results On the day the trial was to begin, I successful had the case reduced to Reckless Driving, avoiding a trial.
2. I worked with a client who had submitted for a breath test and was well over the legal limit. There were other circumstances uncovered in the investigation that aided in the prosecutor reducing this case to Reckless Driving.
3). My client had been pulled over by the police for DUI, however during our investigation we discovered the breath testing machine had malfunctioned. We represented this client for three years and successfully had the case reduced to Reckless Driving on the very day the trail was to get underway.
4). My client faced enhanced consequences on a DUI because of prior arrests. They were ordered to fulfill alcohol treatment, community service and DUI School. Through my negotiations, my client received a non reporting probation which meant they didn't need to see a probation officer, received a reduced sentence for time-served, plus a permit to drive and early reinstatement of their drivers license after 120 days.
Yes, I do offer a free initial phone review of your case
All of my fees are flat fixed prices and only vary when a person has had multiple offenses. The easiest way to reach me is at 404-816-4440, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call 404-816-4440, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
I believe in helping and offering assistance to people during a stressful time in their lives. By giving my clients the benefit of my years of DUI experience and knowledge, I'm able to make a difference in their future. DUI is a crime of degree unlike any other crime. That means that unlike traditional criminal offenses the drinking of alcohol is a legal activity however, at some point, it can become illegal. Many people who have had their judgment affected and arrested for DUI had absolutely no intention of violating any law. No one sets out to violate the DUI law unlike any other criminal offense.
The legal system is not designed for lay people and as a result many times people who attempt to represent themselves do not avail themselves of all the defenses that are available in DUI cases. This can lead to unnecessary suspension of a Drivers license and the possibility of time in jail. www.cherokeecountydui.com
I'm always willing to review any documents a client was given at the time of their arrest.
It is a mistake for a person to represent themselves when so much is on the line. www.forsythcountydui.com
• Court Appointed Felony Defense Attorney at Enotah Judicial Circuit: 1997-2004
• Court Appointed Public Defender at City of Roswell, GA: 1995-2003
• Court Appointed "A" rated Attorney at Gwinnett County Court Appointed "A" List: 1997-2001
• Court Appointed Public Defender at City of Alpharetta, GA: 1995-2000
• Associate at Law Office of Turner & Willis: 1997
• Assistant District Attorney at Enotah Judicial Circuit District Attorney: 1995-1997
• Assistant Solicitor General at Gwinnett County Solicitor General's Office: 1995
• Summer Associate at Friedman and Montalto: 1994
• Summer Associate at Wayne County Michigan Prosecutor: 1993
I am a former Prosecutor, in addition to being a former Assistant District Attorney. This experience has provided me with the same training as those who might be prosecuting your case. With this background I have the skills and insight to understand all angles of a DUI case which gives you an advantage in the courtroom.
I am dedicated towards serving my clients and handling their DUI defense. I possess extensive knowledge of the law in Georgia and the attention to detail required for getting the job done. I have specialized DUI training and will fight hard representing you in and out of court. I maintain solid relationships with all of the prosecutors and judges I work with. I return everyone's calls and emails promptly and never allow anyone to feel like they are being ignored.Personal interests:
I am an avid skier and I play tennis regularly. I also attend Atlanta Thrashers games regularly.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.