Patberg, Carmody & Ging is a Patient/Plaintiff/Consumer orientated law firm that represents patients who have been injured at the hands of medical providers.
Patberg, Carmody & Ging has successfully litigated specific medical malpractice cases including issues involving:
* Birth trauma induced cerebral palsy
* Birth Trauma induced brachial plexus injuries
* Fetal death
* Bothched colycystectomies
* Failure to diagnose breast cancer
* Failure to diagnose prostate cancer
* Failure to diagnose lung cancer
* Decubitis ulcer formation
* Orthopedic surgery mishaps
* MRSA cases
* Drug overdoses
* Anesthesia mishaps
* Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysms
* Cardiac conditions
* Nursing Home negligence
* Pseudomembranous colitis
* Clostridium Difficile
* Failed spinal fusions
* Spinal cord injuries
The attorneys at Patberg, Carmody & Ging are ready and willing to speak with potential clients at 412-232-3500 or 1-800-471-6880, serving all counties in Pennsylvania.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.