5940 College Avenue
Oakland CA 94618
Free short consultation offered.
• Form New Corporation - $750
• Form New Limited Liability Company - $750
• Form New Nonprofit Corporation - $1,250
• Shareholder Buy-Sell Agreement - $1,250
• Commercial Lease - $1,250
• Residential Lease - $750
• Independent Contractor Agreement - $1,250
• Employment Agreement - $1,250
• Employee Manual
• Licensing and Technology Transfer Agreements
• Sale of Business Agreements
• Will & Trust Package
• Probate Filings
• Litigation and Personal Injury Referrals
& Cannabis Business Consulting
•$250 per hour
Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We routinely provide documents in Spanish for our Spanish language clients.
I write well and have developed an acumen for business law.
It is always helpful for clients to become familiar with their legal issues. Nolo books are especially helpful for clients to review.
Yes, I will review documents prepared by clients.
We are willing to coach clients to represent themselves.
At various times, we have operated as outside counsel and in-house counsel to small and mid-size companies which has provided experience with the daily practical demands of operating a business.
I am raising a special needs teenager. This life experience has made me a much better listener and more compassionate to the various challenges we face.
I listen very carefully to my clients concerns and desires. At the end of each telephone call or client meeting, we review what we covered and discuss areas in which we can help.Personal interests:
Reading history and riding ATV's with my son.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.