My law firm is dedicated to providing high quality legal services to individuals in the areas of criminal defense, DUI/DWI defense, municipal court, and business litigation.Example cases
1) Federal weapons trafficking charges - dismissed.
2) Second degree weapons possession charges where client was facing mandatory imprisonment up to 10 years - probation.
3) DWI charges where State could not prove operation of vehicle by my client - dismissed.
4) Obstruction of justice charges - dismissed on constitutional grounds.
5) Third degree theft accusation - no charges filed after my intervention and speaking with detectives.
6) First degree aggravated sexual assault - probation.
7) Third degree drug possession charges - dropped to misdemeanor with fine only.
8) Burglary charges - dropped to trespassing with fine only.
9) Assault and terroristic threats charges after domestic violence incident - dismissed.
618 Newark Avenue
Elizabeth NJ 07208
Yes, I offer a free initial consultation.
I generally offer flat fees for criminal matters depending on the complexity of the matter. Flat fees generally start at $1,500.
Office hours are generally by appointment.
I am available to my clients by telephone 24/7.
I chose to become a criminal defense lawyer because criminal law is the area where clients' fundamental constitutional rights need the most protecting. These rights include the right to be free from unlawful searches and seizures, the right to indictment by grand jury, the right to a speedy trial, the right to remain silent, the right to confront one's accusers, the right to an attorney, the right to be free from cruel and unusual punishment, and the right to life and liberty.
Clients should be educated on issues that have an impact on their cases. I welcome input from clients. However, when facing serious criminal charges, clients should be represented by a competent attorney.
I will review documents prepared by clients.
I will not coach clients who want to represent themselves.
Prior to starting my own practice, I was a litigation associate with McCarter & English, LLP, the largest, oldest, and most prestigious law firm in New Jersey. I left McCarter & English in order to focus my practice on criminal defense and business litigation matters and to provide quality representation to individuals and businesses at a reasonable cost.
My legal career started at a big law firm representing large Fortune 500 companies. From the very beginning I was involved in cases with huge stakes. This experience gave me the confidence and nerve that it takes to be a lawyer involved in cases where a lot is on the line.
I pride myself on providing aggressive and thorough representation. I also pride myself on taking the extra step for my clients.Personal interests:
I enjoy soccer, basketball, and kickboxing.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.