Estate Planning & Probate Law Firm
1500 Quail St. Suite 540
Newport Beach CA 92660
Monday - Friday 9-5; evenings and weekends by appointment
For Darlynn Morgan, estate planning is about more than death and taxes; it'about helping families fully protect their assets, wishes and the people they care about most through all of life's transitions.
She founded Morgan Law Group after experiencing firsthand the devastation of a documents only or a one-size-fits all estate plan following the death of a loved one. Her mission is to help others avoid the same nightmare by creating solid plans that are uniquely tailored to meet their changing family and business needs.
The focus at Morgan Law Group is serving people who want to make certain that their will, trust and incapacity
planning will actually work when their family needs them the most and that they won't have to pay unnecessary fees to the government; people who are busy, love their kids (and grandkids!), and want to leave the world a better place.
As a mother, wife and small business owner herself, Morgan understands the sensitive needs of her clients, and how to approach tough conversations that are critical to having a worry-free tomorrow. This includes helping parents make sure their family wealth is protected and their kids will be raised by the people they want if tragedy strikes, as well as helping professionals safeguard their assets and wishes should death or incapacity occur.
Morgan Law Group also works with executors to help navigate the complicated world of Probate and further
assists successor trustees in making sure every legal and financial detail is handled following the death of a loved one.
Darlynn is a sought-after speaker in the Orange County area, and her straightforward and easy-to-understand legal advice has been featured on Forbes.com, Lifetime TV, OC Register and The Daily Pilot.
Today she takes on a limited number of clients so that each family she works with is taken care of in a thorough
and personalized manner. She makes it easy for your family to talk about and plan for tough subjects like money, death and taxes. Visit MorganLawGroup.com to learn more about worry-free estate planning.
1. We do everything by fixed fee, agreed upon in advance;
2. We make this as easy as possible;
3. We have a wonderful team in place to give our clients unparalleled client service;
4. We have systems in place to maintain communication with our clients over time;
5. We have some really unique planning that we do for families with minor children;
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.