Jim Fletcher and Merritt & Fletcher attorneys assist clients with estate planning services, including wills, living trusts, specialized trusts, powers of attorney, and more. We help protect families, minimize estate taxes and stress. (404) 445-0460
Jim Fletcher practices at Merritt & Fletcher in Atlanta Georgia, and routinely prepares all types of wills, living trusts, estate plans, and specialized trusts, including such important documents as a:
*Will for single persons or married couples to shelter a familyâs assets and inheritances from estate taxes or other losses/claims
* Living trust that will allow your family to avoid the delay and cost of probate
* Lifetime or testamentary trust to protect family assets or take care of children, dependents or others requiring special care
* Life insurance trusts
* Healthcare power of attorney
* Financial matters power of attorney
* Community and/or separate property agreements for married persons
* Comprehensive estate plan that avoids probate, reduces or entirely eliminates any estate taxes, while benefiting spouses, children, and your favorite charities.
Call us at (404) 445-0460 for help today.