McLeod Law Firm provides a full spectrum of legal services to residents and businesses in Northeast Georgia.
* Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support)
* Criminal Defense
* Accidents & Injuries
* Business Law (transactions and litigation)
Gainesville, GA Lawyer
Full service law firm serving clients in Northeast Georgia
At McLeod Law Firm, P. C., we don't just offer legal expertise. We create relationships with our clients in order to develop strategies that quickly and efficiently resolve their legal matter. With offices conveniently located in Gainesville and Cumming, GA, individuals and businesses in North Georgia are never far from expert and personalized legal counsel.
Benefit from 20 Successful Years of Trial Expertise
Founded by attorney David McLeod, McLeod Law Firm, P.C. has been providing quality legal representation to clients throughout North Georgia for more than 20 years. Mr. McLeod has TRIED and WON more than 60 jury trials to verdict, conducted hundreds of motion hearings before judges and has won appeals in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court and the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. He takes pride in having a long network of returning clients who are proud to consider him their attorney.
Bigger is not better but often it costs more. Large law firms pass their expensive overhead onto you through big fees. McLeod Law Firm, P.C. offers the same services and expertise [link to background and experience page], but in a more efficient and affordable manner. As a Gainesville or Cumming client, youÃ¢ÂÂll also value:
* Personal attention. Unlike large law firms, McLeod Law Firm, P.C. provides you with personal attention, frequent updates and prompt service. You should expect more from your lawyer. We deliver.
* No nonsense billing. Detailed statements of work mean you only pay for the work we do for you.
* Expert resources. David is backed by an established rolodex of experts when preparing and trying each case.
* Updated practices. We continually update our practice to incorporate the most efficient communication, technological, and legal advances in an effort to better serve our clients.
Call our law firm today to get the personalized, expert legal counsel you need.
What are your firm's strengths and style?
David McLeod has TRIED and WON more than 60 jury trials to verdict, conducted hundreds of motion hearings and trials before judges and has won appeals in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court and the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. His extensive litigation experience in more than 24 Georgia Counties makes him the Gainesville attorney of choice.
Negotiation, Mediation and Compromise go much easier when you have an attorney who has a proven record of presenting cases in front of judges and juries and winning! Your opponent must believe and know that you have the fire power to win in court. Otherwise, they have little incentive to compromise with a view toward settlement.
David McLeod has TRIED and WON more than 60 jury trials to verdict, conducted hundreds of motion hearings before judges and has won appeals in the Georgia Court of Appeals, Georgia Supreme Court and the 11th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. His extensive litigation experience in more than 24 Georgia Counties makes him the Gainesville attorney of choice.
Mr. McLeod has a broad-based background in litigation, which provides him with the skills necessary to successfully litigate a variety of legal cases in his private practice. Prior to founding his law firm in Gainesville, Georgia, he was an Assistant District Attorney.
As a former ADA, David served as a liaison to the Department of Family and Children's Services. He went onto work as an associate in a prestigious Atlanta law firm where he successfully handled a broad array of cases including domestic, business and banking matters with an emphasis on litigation.
Bar Admissions, Professional Memberships and Education
David McLeod is admitted to practice before all State and Federal Trial Courts as well as the Georgia Court of Appeals, Supreme Court of Georgia, U.S. District Court, and U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit. He received his B.A. and Juris Doctor degrees from Georgia State University in Atlanta.
If you live in Gainesville, Cumming or any other North Georgia city, you can rely on attorney David McLeod for expert counsel in a variety of areas, including:
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.