Arcadier & Associates, P.A. is a five attorney full service law firm in Melbourne, Florida servicing the legal needs of the community in the areas of Immigration, Family, Business and Employment, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury and Wills and Trusts.
Arcadier and Associates, P.A., in association with its member attorneys, has been serving the Brevard County community since 1979. We have handled high-profile cases, class actions, collective actions, and are nationally renowned with appearances on Good Morning America, and Larry King.
• Class Action Lawsuit against Winn Dixie for discrimination
• Collective Action Law Suit against FPL for unpaid wages
• Whistleblower litigation against Sea World
• Insurance Bad Faith. Personal Injury Law suits against tortfeasors.
• Bankruptcy Cases against Appliance Direct; improper joinder.
• Padilla style immigration cases
Personal Injury and Bankruptcy consults are given for free. The consultation length is not set and is as long as necessary.
Contingency cases are handled on a 33% to 40% basis. Hourly rate is $250. Appellate Hourly rate is $350. We give free consultations in the areas of Bankruptcy and Personal Injury.
$250 to $325.
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
After hours are available upon request.
Dawn and Fred
Spanish, French, and Russian.
Coupled with my business experience, having owned different businesses and a master's in business degree, I have the practical know-how to make the best of asserting individuals and companies in the complex world of business litigation which includes employment law, bankruptcies and contracts.
It tends to be productive. The client is encouraged to educate themselves but retain an open mind. It is easy for clients to find aspects of the law to support their positions, but it is the totality of the circumstances which tend to prevail. Therefore, the law, without understanding its practical applications, tends to mislead even the most astute clients.
Clients communicate in different ways. Some explain facts better verbally; others explain facts better in writing. I am happy to review the facts however presented.
Sometimes coaching a client to represent themselves takes as much time as actually doing the work yourself. Nevertheless, it depends on the situation.
I have been in private practice since 1999. Prior to 1999, I worked as a risk management consultant for Andersen Consulting.
In addition to being a Florida Gator, my cultural diversity and life experience with different cultures and backgrounds assists my being able to communicate information in an effective matter. Attorneys are empowered to assert clients' rights. However, it is the client who is vested with the decision-making authority. Nothing is more important than helping the clients understand and making informed decisions.
I have excellent research and litigation skills. I come across as the nice reasonable attorney who is trying to correct a wrong. Juries have given a lot of positive feedback in my progressive style, as they tend to get dissuaded by the aggressive, nonsensical attorneys.Personal interests:
I am a happily married father of two beautiful daughters. I am also an active participant in team tennis and a recreational soccer league.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.