400 Orange Street
Titusville FL 32796
Free Bankruptcy Initial Consultation
Chapter 7--$2150 plus filing fee ($306)
Chapter 13--$4750 plus filing fee ($281)--$2150 + filing fee due before filing case.
$1500--mortgage modification mediation in Chapter 13 bankruptcy
$1500--mortgage loss mitigation (pre-foreclosure/foreclosure/non-bankruptcy)
$295-full service representation $125-virtual/coaching/document review
By Appointment Only
English; can use Google Translate or live translator if necessary
I left the military to pursue a career as a self-employed private practitioner. I quickly discovered that although I learned a great deal about being a lawyer and a leader in the Army, I learned nothing about running a business.
After I exhausted all of my savings on foolish marketing campaigns, I was forced to close my business and file for bankruptcy protection. I was emotionally devastated and I felt like a failure. I cried during my bankruptcy consultation and I felt humiliated as I discussed my fall from near perfect credit and impeccable financial responsibility to a state of financial ruin.
Although my attorney was not the most empathetic, he did change my life. When I walked out of court after my initial bankruptcy hearing, I felt a huge weight lifted and an overwhelming sense of hope and relief. I knew I wanted to be able to help others survive their own financial turmoil and challenges.
I am no better nor worse than my client or my colleague. We are all cut from different cloth and have different strengths and weaknesses. God gave me a great deal of compassion, empathy, analytic skill and a sense of justice.
Because I have "been there, done that" and I often wear my heart on my sleeve, my clients do not feel judged, criticized or inferior. I have extreme empathy for all of my bankruptcy clients and I have cried with several of them.
I have distinguished myself from other bankruptcy attorneys very simply:
1) I return phone calls and emails promptly.
2) I deal directly with my clients at least 90% of the time.
3) I treat my clients the way I want to be treated and I expect the same treatment in return.
4) I tell my clients the truth, even if they don't want to hear it.
5) I do not put profit before Purpose.
6) I am fair.
No one cares more about my client's case than my client. I encourage my clients to learn as much as they can about their particular situation. I do not profess to be perfect and I believe that teamwork is crucial to effectively resolving legal issues.
I do require my clients to listen to my advice, but I cannot demand that they take it.
LegalNinja, LLC will gladly assist or coach clients who represent themselves. This is an "ala carte" service that can be purchased in hourly blocks.
LegalNinja, LLC provides pro bono services to bankruptcy clients who are truly in need of pro bono services. LegalNinja, LLC will determine whether a case warrants pro bono representation.
When pro bono representation is not appropriate, LegalNinja, LLC accepts payment plans and also provides reduced-fee services.
This is exactly the type of service LegalNinja, LLC makes available to our clients that distinguishes us from other firms and attorneys!
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.