DUI defense exclusively since 1979: misdemeanor and felony DUI, DUI-related Vehicular Manslaughter, and DUI-related drivers' license suspensions.Example cases
"I am forever appreciative of your representation and your entire firm for defending me in this difficult case... the invaluable expertise, knowledge and aggressive court approach provided me with a very unexpected and optimal outcome."
"Naturally, I was quite elated that the DUI charges were dropped but prior to that I was equally certain that I was in the best hands possible. I would not hesitate to recommend your law firm to anyone who winds up in the same unfortunate position."
"To the State Bar of California: It is my utmost pleasure to commend The Law Offices of Lawrence Taylor as a firm possessing pure professionalism, excellence, competency and a caring staff... In my book, this firm truly sets the eminent standards that all law firms should abide by."
Retainer varies according to the nature of the charges (first-offense, second-offense, high-speed allegation, felony DUI, etc.).
No hourly rates.
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Available by phone 24 hours.
Rob Collier, Operations Officer.
1. DUI clients are ordinary citizens just like me.
2. I enjoy the scientific aspect of DUI cases.
3. Front line battle over the Constitution.
I encourage it.
• United States Marine Corps
• Deputy District Attorney, Los Angeles County
• Independent Special Prosecutor, Attorney General of Montana
• Visiting Associate Professor, Pepperdine University Law School
• Associate Professor, Gonzaga University School of Law
• Fulbright Professor of Law, Osaka University (Japan)
Marine Corps for 3 years.
• Highly specialized: DUI defense exclusively
• Highly experienced: attorneys average 18 years
• Dedicated technical support staff of experts
I like to sail, surf, read, and write books.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.