I have over 10 years experience in assisting individuals and businesses in resolving their debt issues, whether through a formal bankruptcy process or otherwise. Throughout my career, I have represented debtors, creditors and trustees, so I am well equipped to handle a client's issues, whether it be overburdening credit card debt, medical bills, business debt or even certain tax debt.
I understand that bankruptcy is a difficult and stressful decision, but I have assisted many clients throughout my career in helping them navigate through this difficult time and helping them take control of their finances and obtain the fresh start they deserve.
My firm offers an in-person initial free consultation. My rates are competitive and very reasonable. Most importantly, my firm offers personalized attention on every case from an experienced and knowledgeable bankruptcy attorney.
While I obtained most of my experience from larger traditional law firms, I saw what didn't work for most clients. Each client has unique issues and no two cases are ever the same. That is why a "mill" type practice does not serve clients well. I understand this basic concept and that is why my firm is committed to providing a personalized legal solution to suit each client's individual needs.
Two University Plaza, Suite 300
My firm focuses on bankruptcy and insolvency related matters.
I have considerable experience in representing clients in U.S. Bankruptcy Courts and New Jersey state court insolvency proceedings, as well as other areas of the law. My firm has assisted individuals and privately held companies in various legal proceedings, including:
* Voluntary Bankruptcy Proceedings
* Assignments for the Benefit of Creditors
* Reorganization and Restructuring
* Preference Litigation in bankruptcy proceedings and in Assignment for Benefit of Creditor proceedings;
* Commercial and consumer Loan Modifications
What distinguishes your law firm from others?
My firm's philosophy is to go back to basics - providing individualized attention to every case, no matter how big or small.
I worked for several leading law firms in New Jersey for approximately 12 years. While my career started with a focus on tax law and business litigation, I gravitated towards business and consumer bankruptcy matters as my career advanced and I was increasingly involved in many complex commercial and consumer bankruptcy cases, both representing debtors and creditors.
While my focus has been on bankruptcy and insolvency-type cases for the past 10+ years, I continue to also represent individuals and companies in the areas of tax law, business law, complex litigation and estate and probate matters.
I am admitted to the State Bars of New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
BA, BM and MM
Case Western Reserve School of Law
Boston University School of Law
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.