I handle all types of family law. Divorce,adoption,custody,annulment,modification,child support,CPS cases and Motions to enforce.
Nothing is more important to you than your family. Whether you are pursuing a divorce or establishing the parent child relationship, you want to feel confident that the rights of you and your family are being protected under the full extent of the law. I can help you understand your options and plan your future.
Family Law and Divorce are often a matter of strategy and right timing. I promise you that I will know your case as well as you do. I personally answer my phone 7 days a week from 7:00 am until 10:00 pm.
I have been practicing Family Law in Houston and the surrounding counties for over 20 years. I am familiar with the judges, familiar with the courtroom and I know many of the other attorneys.
I realize emotions run high during a divorce and will hold your hand and be there to answer your questions. I know sometimes good people are on their worst behavior during trying times. I will guide you through your case step by step.
Divorce changes your entire life and can be one of the most time consuming, difficult, emotionally and financially draining endeavors you've ever experienced. Custody disputes can become bitter battles. I will stand by you and fight for the best possible outcome the law allows.
So if you or someone you know has a divorce, custody or other family law matter and need an attorney who will represent your interests zealously, please contact me. 281-733-0264 cell
I handle all types of criminal law. It is important that you call a lawyer right away .
WHY IâM THE RIGHT ATTORNEY FOR YOU
There are lawyers for every conceivable legal issue. However, if you are facing criminal charges you need a criminal attorney. Every good criminal attorney must be a good, experienced trial attorney:
My objective is always to fight aggressively, thoroughly and to be on the offensive. If you are not guilty the case should go to a jury trial. If you are guilty you should seek the best deal possible.
REASONS WHY CLIENTS HIRE ME:
1. 27 Years of experience, âin the trenchesâ every day with criminal trial experience.
2. Not afraid to go to trial.
3. I have handled appeals in state court.
4. I have always practiced criminal defense as part of my practice.
5. Experienced, current to the day on the law of your criminal case, meticulous trial preparation.
6. Aggressive, cutting edge Criminal Defense Representations, with constant focus on results.
I can be reached after hours at 281-733-0264.
I SHOW UP TO COURT ON TIME
I look forward to meeting you and helping you resolve you legal matter. . Fees is determined by the facts of the case. I ACCEPT CHARGE CARDS.
How did your firm decide on the primary area of practice(s)?
I love criminal and family law.
What experience or education distinguishes your lawyers from others
I have 27 years experience. I am in the court room almost everyday. I attend CLE on a weekly basis.
What distinguishes your law firm from others?
I handle all my cases myself . I am the only one that will talk to you on the phone. I return every phone call the same day. All emails are responded to on the same day.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.