My firm practices exclusively in the area of bankruptcy and represents individuals in chapter 7 and chapter 13 cases. I have practiced in bankruptcy law for over 20 years and have the experience needed for a successful outcome in your case.
First, know that you are not alone when it comes to your financial problems. Many individuals and families are feeling the effects of a sluggish economy. With increased living expenses and medical costs coupled with decreased income or unemployment, individuals need the help and protection of a bankruptcy case to regain control of their finances.
I offer a free consultation where we can discuss what options are available to you allowing you to make the right choice.
My firm can:
- Meet with you to discuss your finances
- Explain how a bankruptcy filing can help you in your particular situation
- prepare the necessary documents needed for filing with the court
- represent you in the various hearings before the court
- help you to obtain the fresh start you need.
Contact us today to discuss your financial situation. We offer flexible appointments, reasonable fees and personal attention.
Law Office of Michael Stearsman, LLC
72 Spring Street
Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy cases in the Northern District of Georgia
My firm offers personalized service with reasonable rates for people needing to file for Chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy. I offer a free initial consultation and have over twenty years experience in helping people to resolve their financial problems.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.