Law Office of Michael P Gianelli, LLC

Law Office of Michael P Gianelli, LLC

Mr. Gianelli values his relationship with clients, and works hard to earn their trust, respect and loyalty. He practices with professionalism, diligence, integrity and courage, and truly enjoys being your advocate.

Firm Overview

The Law Office of Michael P. Gianelli, LLC, is dedicated to providing exceptional, affordable legal services with a focus on regular and informative communication with its clients.

Mr. Gianelli is a trusted Colorado attorney. He provides affordable high quality immigration law legal services to all non-citizens in need, and engages in public education, training and community outreach in order to promote justice for all newcomers.

Immigration law is a fluid area of practice, and your attorney must be an active practitioner to keep up with the new changes. Mr. Gianelli is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and a member of the Colorado Bar Association's Immigration Law Section. He participates in the Rocky Mountain Immigration Advocacy Network (RMIAN), and the Immigration Court Pro Bono Project.

The Law Office of Michael P. Gianelli, LLC, provides representation before the Denver Immigration Court, the Aurora Immigration Court, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Board of Immigration Appeals, the National Visa Center, and the U.S. Department of State. Mr. Gianelli has the tools required to help you win your immigration case.
Main Office
Main Office
217 E 7th Avenue
Denver  CO  80203
  • (720) 336-1544
  • (720) 279-7644

Michael Gianelli

* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.