1 Westbrook Corporate Center Suite 300
Westchester IL 60154
I base my practice areas on the areas of law that I am most passionate about and which capitalizes on more than twenty years of practical work experiences in the field of real estate. From a personal standpoint, I love numbers, legal analyses, and PEOPLE. Because I am results driven, I choose practice areas that allow me to experience the great satisfaction that comes in being instrumental in the development of a final end product.
I have a bachelor's degree in Psychology and have worked with the mentally ill. I started law school as an adult. I had real life and work experiences to apply to the theories that were taught. I studied and worked as a corporate Real Estate Appraiser as a young adult. I started my law practice as a general practice and have an understanding of most court proceedings and areas of law even though, I may not actively practice in those areas. The culmination of my education and work experiences allow me to have a proactive listening ear, the ability to discern and provide clear objectives for my clients. Most importantly, I am able to confidently carryout my duties to my clients understanding the full context of their situations.
My firm will take you on a journey toward success and peace of mind. I have implemented what I coin to be a five star legal advantage. My five star legal advantage allows me to provide you with a unique level of legal services that relies on the latest cutting edge of technology. You will find the delivery of services to be:
1. EASY â You will have the ability to start solving your legal problem from the convenience of your home.
2. FAST â Our technologies permit automated document assembly processes and delivery of work product in as little as 48 hours.
3. PERSONALIZED SERVICE â You will experience a one-on-one relationship with Attorney Blanc. Each Case is evaluated for itâs uniqueness & service is tailored to your needs.
4. UNLIMITED CONTACTS â You will feel comfortable making unlimited contacts, no hourly billing. No extra undisclosed legal fees.
5. SECURITY â Our website is SSL certified the same protection extended by financial institutions and your data is kept confidential.
Furthermore, I think as a solo- practitioner, you will find that I have more flexibility in the delivery of legal services than a small or large firm. Firstly, I have the ability to re-prioritize my work load and to take on cases that I can reasonably handle on my own. I have total control over my case load. Unlike, small or large firm attorneys, I am not managed by anyone but the priorities of my clients. Therefore, I am able to give clients clarity as to when a task will be completed and I am able to tell a client with certainty what objectives can and will be met, and the cost. Most of my clients find great satisfaction in not having to check in with multiple associates and feel confident that I will be handling their case or transactions to completion.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.