P.O. BOX 916894
Longwood FL 32791
I offer a half-hour free consultation.
I typically represent clients on a flat fee basis, inclusive of the costs. The amount of the fee and costs depend on the nature and complexity of the legal issue, the legal services involved, and varies from case to case.
$200 per hour. The amount of the hourly fee may vary depending upon the nature, complexity, and urgency of the legal matter involved.
Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For emergency after hours, please call (407) 748-3045.
I have always been fascinated with business development and growth.
I believe everyone should educate themselves about their legal rights and obligations. However, they should verify the information presented to them by those trained and experienced in that area of law. I encourage open minds and questions from my clients so I may attempt to educate them about their legal issues so they may have a better understanding of their situation.
I am willing to review documents prepared by third parties and educate my clients regarding their terms and conditions. The time to review documents prepared by third parties may take longer to review and explain than documents prepared by my firm depending on the type of documents presented.
I am willing to educate my clients regarding their legal rights and explain to them the legal consequences of their actions.
• Alvarez, Sambol & Winthrop, P.A. 2007-2010
• DeCubellis, Meeks & Uncapher, P.A. 2003-2006
• Smejda & Associates, P.A. 2003
• Lasky, Bigge & Rodriguez, P.A. 2002
I have always been fascinated with business development and growth. I try to keep abreast of what is happening around me locally, nationally and around the world so I might know how something will impact the legal services that I render.
I enjoy the details and drafting documents. I love educating my clients about their legal rights and obligations, and being educated by them regarding their businesses in turn.Personal interests:
I enjoy reading and spending time with my family and friends.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.