Everything Business: From incorporation to expanding internationally.
Entertainment and Intellectual Property: Protection and exploitation of rights of creative individuals and companies; registration, protection, licensing of trademarks and copyright.
Established in 2010 after I worked in a large law firm in Asia.
Provided counsel to a business client acquiring property overseas.
Provided counsel to a business entering into an international joint venture agreement.
Provided counsel to a film production company from investment to distribution.
Provided counsel to publishing company regarding web presence and international deals.
3490 US Route 1
Princeton NJ 08540
Fixed fees are offered whenever possible, with the option of hourly, at the client's choice.
Monday through Friday
9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
All businesses should have access to experienced lawyers at reasonable costs.
Clients should be willing to learn basic legal concepts in order to better work and communicate with their attorneys.
Clients are welcome to prepare documents. Basic documents may not need significant revisions, while documents addressing sophisticated issues will need significant revisions.
That depends on the case. For some smaller matters, clients can resolve issues on their own. For larger matters, client should allow attorneys to handle the issues.
• Law Clerk in the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey
• Hill Wallack LLP, A Large Central New Jersey Law Firm with Three Offices
• Lee International IP & Law Group, a large law firm in Asia
• Law Clerk at the Appellate Division
• Litigator at a large law firm
• International transactional and intellectual property lawyer at a large Asian law firm
• Salesman for a beverage distributor
• Started my own company after college
I offer international legal experience with large multi-national corporations, accessible locally at reasonable rates.Personal interests:
I enjoy traveling (which does not include business trips).
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.