"To Work. To Wed. To Learn. To Live. To Stay."
Immigration law is complex. Mistakes cause delay or worse. We practice solely immigration law and work hard to make the immigration process simple, smooth and stress-free for our clients.
Our goal is to reduce the stress and uncertainty of immigration process by helping our clients with expert advice and a rapid, reliable, predictable process. We offer an open, accessible law firm, ready to assist with your employee's or family member's immigration needs.
Our full range of immigration law services includes nonimmigrant and permanent business visas, as well as family based visas, including spouse, fiancee, and other relatives.
We welcome any inquiries you may have regarding our services. Please contact us by telephone or email to request an appointment or telephone consultation regarding your immigration needs.
3137 32nd Ave. So., Suite 210
The mission of Gokey Immigration Law Office is to provide excellent, rapid, and reliable immigration legal services at an economical price and to reduce the stress and uncertainty of the immigration process for our clients.
Our areas of expertise include:
Employment-based Visa Petitions
* H-1B Professionals
* J-1 Exchange Visitors, including J-1 Waivers
* L-1 International Business Transferees
* O-1 Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
* F-1 Student Issues, including Work Authorization
* TN status for Canadian NAFTA Professionals
* P-1 Athletes
* E-Treaty Investors
* Employment based petitions (EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3)
* Labor Certification (PERM)
* EB-5 Investors
Family-based Visa Petitions
* B Visitor Visa Applications
* K Fiancee Petitions
* Consular processing relative petitions
* One-step immediate relative petitions
* Adjustment of Status Applications
Naturalization and Citizenship
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
How did your firm decide on the primary area of practice(s)?
We formed the Gokey Immigration Law Office in 2011 to fill the region's need for a law firm focusing exclusively on immigration law for businesses and families.
What experience or education distinguishes your lawyers from others
Our firm is committed to excellent customer service. We are a "hands on" law firm and strive to give all of our clients immediate access to our attorneys and staff. Our goal is to provide our clients not only with top quality legal representation, but also with excellent customer service. In our effort to remain "hands on", we work extensively through email, Internet, Skype, telephone and courier services. For business clients, we routinely provide on-site legal representation and seminars.
What distinguishes your law firm from others?
Our fees are also designed to reduce stress and uncertainty in the immigration process. In many cases we can offer a flat fee after an initial consultation, so clients know exactly what the process will cost. Our clients authorize the legal services they require and are only charged for what is requested.
F. Snyder Gokey
Frank ("Snyder") Gokey has practiced more than ten years in the area of immigration law. After four years as a trial attorney for the US Department of Justice, Tax Division, Snyder practiced law at the Vogel Law Firm for 25 years. At Vogel, Snyder worked as a business and health law attorney, before founding Vogel's immigration law practice in 1984.
Snyder formed the Gokey Immigration Law Office in 2011 to fill the region's need for a law firm focusing exclusively on immigration law for businesses and families.
Snyder is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, an inactive Certified Public Accountant and member of the North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is a member of the North Dakota and Minnesota Bar Associations, and has been admitted to practice before the US District Courts of North Dakota and Minnesota.
Admitted to Practice
* 1982: Minnesota
* 1983: North Dakota
* U.S. District Court, District of North Dakota
* U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
* U.S. Court of Appeals for Eighth Circuit
* American Immigration Lawyer's Association
* North Dakota Bar Association
* Minnesota Bar Association
* North Dakota Society of Certified Public Accountants
Bar Number: Law license
North Dakota , 1983
Bar Number: Law license
Minnesota , 1982
Bar Number: CPA (Inactive)
North Dakota , 1983
The University of North Dakota School of Law
Doctor of Law (JD)
Law Review, Order of the Coif
University of Michigan Business School
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Accounting and Finance
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.