I represent those accused or under investigation for committing criminal offenses who are seeking legal representation, I represent those facing the suspension or revocation of their driver's license before the DMV, and I prosecute appeals to redress errors made in the trial court and at DMV hearings.Example cases
The following are some of my recent successes:
• Possession of narcotics: Dismissed after the court granted a motion to suppress evidence due to an unlawful search and seizure by law enforcement.
• Identity theft and fraud (multiple counts): Dismissed at the preliminary examination after conducting extensive investigation.
• Double homicide: Not guilty verdict after a month long trial.
• Evading police officer causing injury: Dismissed by the court after a hearing on my motion to dismiss for speedy trial violations.
• Driving on a suspended license: Dismissed.
• Successfully overturned on appeal a DMV administrative suspension resulting from an arrest for driving under the influence.
• Attempted rape: Rape charges dismissed after lengthy trial.
• Driving under the influence: Charges dismissed by court after trial.
• Receiving stolen property: Conviction reversed on appeal.
345 Franklin Street
San Francisco CA 94102
Free initial confidential consultation.
I offer a free initial confidential consultation. Fees vary depending upon the circumstances.
Fees vary depending upon the circumstances of each case.
I am always available to assist my clients.
I became a criminal defense attorney in order to defend the accused against the power of the government and to defend the principles set forth in the Bill of Rights of the United States Constitution.
I think it is important for clients to become educated on the legal issues relevant to their case. My practice is to educate my clients about the offenses for which they are charged and all potential defenses. I typically provide clients with all relevant materials so that they can make informed decisions about their case.
I am willing to review all documents prepared by a client.
I am happy to provide legal advice to individuals charged with minor traffic matters. However, in criminal matters, I believe that it is important to be represented by an attorney at all stages.
My legal career has been devoted completely to the defense of the accused. I have had the opportunity to work with several excellent criminal defense attorneys from whom I have learned the skills necessary to be an effective advocate for the accused.
In order to provide sound legal advice and to provide the best possible defense for my clients, I constantly review developments in the law.
I aggressively advocate for the best interests of my client both orally and in writing. I take a hands-on approach in the defense of every one of my clients, whether it is vigorously representing my client in trial or in a procedural hearing, researching and preparing pleadings on a legal issue, obtaining the most qualified expert in a given field, negotiating the best resolution for my client, or providing a vigorous defense for my client at trial.Personal interests:
I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including backpacking, scuba diving, fishing, hunting and traveling.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.