Lowcoutry Injury Law Senior Attorney Daniel R. Denton:
* Has litigated a wide variety of personal injury cases including matters involving Products Liability, Car Accident / Motor Vehicles, Slip & Falls, Workers Comp, Wrongful Death, Medical Negligence and 1983 civil rights violations.
* Litigated numerous business disputes, for plaintiffs and defendants, including those involving commercial and residential real property, contracts and leases, franchise disputes, fraud, actions to pierce the corporate veil, insurance coverage, contractor and owner disputes, and more.
* Has handled appeals to the South Carolina Supreme Court, South Carolina Court of Appeals, and the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
* S.C. Bar Association, Member of Sections of Trial and Appellate Advocacy, and Torts and Insurance
* Member S.C. Trial Lawyers Association
* Admitted to all Courts of South Carolina, Federal District Court, and Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
* Life Member, Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum / The Top Trial Lawyers of America.
* Rating of "Superb" (9 out of 10) from Avvo.com, the World's largest legal directory and lawyer rating service.
* BV Distinguished Rating from Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory, the "Very High" Peer Review Rating as being among the best in both legal ability and ethical practice.
Organizations and Public Service:
* Founding Member and Past President, Beaufort Kiwanis Club
* Past Member, Beaufort County School Board
* Past Member, Beaufort Architectural Review Board
* Past Member, Beaufort Zoning Board of Adjustments
* Past President, Full Gospel Business Mens Fellowship Int'l, Beaufort Chapter
* Former President, Newpoint Community Association
Mr. Denton lives in Beaufort, SC, with his wife, Cassy, a successful Realtor. They have four sons.