Glen Cook, Social Security Attorney with Cook, Skeen & Robinson, L.L.C.
Glen Cook, Social Security and SSI Attorney with Cook, Skeen & Robinson, LLC
Glen Cook is a former attorney with the Social Security Administration. He handles Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) cases from the time you file your claim. You pay no fees or costs unless you get benefits, and we put that in writing and place a copy in your Social Security file.
- Free Initial Consultation?
- Services Offered For Fixed Fees?
We handle your Social Security case on a contingent fee basis: you don't pay fees or costs unless you get benefits
Glen Cook has practiced law for 30 years, and is a former Social Security attorneyWhen hiring a firm to represent you for Social Security and SSI benefits, ask them the following questions:
1. Will I meet with the attorney in the attorney's office prior to my hearing?
2. Will the attorney write a hearing brief?
3. Will I deal with an attorney or a paralegal?
Glen Cook answers "YES" to all these questions.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.